Burrito Clan Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burrito Clan Ultimate

Jeanfredi since a long time and appear now to create the Harmony with the Burrito Warriors Following the Burrito banner. Banner and its value. The Forum is created by the Great Burrito Guardian (B-C)F

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence for some days. (Maybe 3 or 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeanfredi
Leader
Leader
Jeanfredi

Absence for some days. (Maybe 3 or 4) Empty
PostSubject: Absence for some days. (Maybe 3 or 4)   Absence for some days. (Maybe 3 or 4) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 pm

For the moment i'll be absent for some days...But don't worry i'll check if someone need to be sponsored these time.

Try to go in top ranks guys . (I'll come check our chat and forum everyday. It won't be a LONG missing don't worry Wink.

Just some days. I'll continue anyway as i said, to check the forum and the chat each days.

If someone need to be sponsored i'll be there, and i'll see if you go to top rank too (try to follow the BurritoPr0 Rank, and be at top rank Wink. When i'll be back fighting anyway i'll
retake easily my rank 1 , unless BurritoPr0 already got it lol.

And i'll put at the official forum our Clan, (when we will have MCode etc)...

So don't worry i'll be back pretty soon Wink. And i'll continue to play even a little these days time by time (but for the moment i can't do 5/10/15 hour in a rush as i did these days).

I'll surely play one hour or two by days something like this...Anyway when i'll connect in SFO i'll be on our chat first, to see if one of you are here Wink.

Keep rockin on brothers !

For the Burrito Clan !
Back to top Go down

Absence for some days. (Maybe 3 or 4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burrito Clan Ultimate :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: